Friday 15 January 2010

Its glorified rounders and thats final



What to do what to do..January blues are here! Im feeling very tetchy for no good reason.

This is also making me a lot more blunt...Now thinking back I remember a day when I was nice, polite, friendly and sociable...ok I take that back I was never any of those things but Im sure that I was a lot less brutal.

Take yesterday for example. I was in my public law class and ended up (inadvertently mind you) calling one of my classmates a public schoolboy w*nker. Now it actually wasn't aimed at him but when I did realise he had taken that it was.. did I apologise and take it back? No did I b*llocks! I let it hang there in the air (as inside I laughed heartily to myself).

Trouble is I've discovered the one thing over the years that what amuses me most about life are the awkward moments. I absolutely loved the office when it was on TV but I forget that not everyone finds that sort of thing funny.

But is it me?...or is the rest of the world just too sensitive?

Perhaps there is a new years resolution there...be nice to my fellow man (even the public schoolboys with a penchant for cricket)







1 comment:

  1. Oh dear... better take a wide birth - hoping Rob's got his helmet on during one of your irritable sessions!
    I like the logic regards expenditure/savings in relation to car window / tiara.... shame primark don't sell complete wedding kits, or even honeymoons!
    Have fun weekend,
    D x

    ReplyDelete