Wednesday 22 July 2009

Camp Bestival baby!!!


Very excited as on the weeked it is time for me to sit in a field dressed as a butterfly (lets hope the sun comes out or I shall be a damp butterfly)
anyway here is a sneak preview of my outfit and my truly awesome wings!!

Anyway I wonder what treats the weekend will have in store. Will Rob manage to put up our tent without being the worlds angriest boy scout, how will christina look dressed as a bee, will Ruby enjoy herself :)?

so many questions.

Looking at the website it does look to be much more of a clean and friendly family festival to what we are used to (probably a good thing! getting old! Im nearly 27 you know!).

I imagine it will be a far cry from the craziness of campsite golf, duracell battery discos, hoedowns, glow sticks, scottish men called lauren, trolly jousting and riot police :)

Though who can tell what you will get when you cross a sparkly butterfly a bee, 12 litres of cider and an angry boy scout? :)

Look out dorset!

1 comment:

  1. Comment attempt, take 2.....
    Hello! Much excitement mounting here, not least on my part in relation to Mr Young!!!!!!!!!! Woop de Dooooo !
    I empathise with the angry scout scenario - B is just as bad. He spends a week prior to camping worrying about if it will rain when we put the awning up, and then the whole stay he frets about the possibility of rain when we take the damned thing down! As for me I'm all in favour of ditching the blasted awning and just using our beloved Ruby.... Ruby, by the way, is raring to go a-festivalling and to meet other campervans.
    So excited!
    See you there
    D x

    ReplyDelete