Thursday 9 July 2009

Setting traps for burglers






Rob has selfishly gone on some sort of team building day leaving me to fend for myself.






Tho I'm relatively good on my own (Lets be honest I'm not a people person :) Im feeling at somewhat of a loose end! Its odd when you live with someone you spend most of the day thinking:



'This room would be nice if there wern't dirty boy socks all over the floor' and 'for the love of god turn off the F'ing playstation I want to watch 'Ladette to Lady' (which incidently I watched on ITVPlayer last night and it was fan-tas-tic! - (yeah yeah stop judging me!))






However when they disappear its a really odd feeling. Even tho I can now jump around my house to bad 80s rock, watch what the hell I want on TV and have Leek and chicken bake for tea if I like..



I feel lost in my own home!






Right! need to go and do something constructive I shall be back later with the outcome of my creative endeavours....and I need to go and buy some leeks.
oh this made me chuckle..cos Im simple :)











1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is strange is it not?
    But there are so many possibilities of what to do without the man of the house - sometimes too many to choose .... But the 1980's tunes to dance to, have to be one of the best treats when he's absent!
    Mad card - that pear head !!
    Happy days!
    D x

    ReplyDelete