Tuesday 14 July 2009

Dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy

Im partaking currently in a couple of cheeky glasses of the westons 1880 cider. Yes I know its 8.2% and a Tuesday but its been a long week already.

Gave someone I work with a lift home and they spent all the journey talking about how they can't stop drinking on a week night. I had no intention of having a drink of anything but after 30 mins of that kind of talk I was ready to drink flaming sambucas and paint the shire red!

I think my friends are a bad influence on me. I'm sure they would argue its the other way round but its not I tell you. I was a nice girl once they ruined me!

They would disagree! But dont listen to them its all lies I tell you.

oooh ooh in exciting news I passed my level one Ice skating course last night! Im like a proper Jane Torvill now! See you at the winter olympics :)

seriously tho! really looking forward to september when my level 2s start! Proud of myself that I only fell over 3 times over a period of 6 weeks! yey!

anyway...Im off!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment